- All candidates interested to take admission in the following universities are required to take Graduate Assessment Test (GATtm) as per schedule announced by NTS before applying for admission in MS/M.phill.
- Candidates who want to improve their pervious GATtm-General Score can also apply.
- The candidates will have to qualify other specified criteria of the Universities.
- Candidates with a minimum of Sixteen –Year Education are eligible to appear for Gat- General Test.
GATTM Associated Universities/DAIs
- Bahria University, Islamabad.
- Balochistan University of Information Technology & Management Sciences, Quetta.
- COMSAT Institute of Information Technology (All Campuses).
- Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi.
- Foundation University, Rawalpindi.
- GIFT University, Gujranwala.
- Government College University, Lahore
- HITEC University, Texila.
- Institute of Management Science, Peshawar (IMS).
- Institute of Southern Punjab, Multan.
- Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad (IST).
- Kinnaird College for Women, Lahore.
- Lasbela University of Agriculture, Water and Marine Sciences. Lasbela.
- Minhaj University, Lahore.
- Mohammad Ali Jinnah University (MAJU, All Campuses).
- National College of Business Administration & Economics (All Campuses).
- National Defense University, Islamabad (NDU).
- National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences (FAST) (All Campuses).
- Pir Mehar Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi.
- Qurtaba University of Science and Information Technology, Peshawar.
- Riphah International University, Islamabad.
- Sarhad University of Science & Information Technology, Peshawar.
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Sheringal, Dir.
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad.
- Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Sc. & Technology (SZABIST), Karachi.
- Sindh Madresatul Islam University, Karachi.
- The Superior College, Lahore.
- University of Balochistan, Quetta.
- University of Management and Technology, Lahore.
- University of Science & technology, Bannu.
- University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
- University of South Asia (All Campuses).
How to Apply:
Application form and Online deposit slip are available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk
Please deposit test fee of Rs. 1000/- through the prescribed deposit slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL, or MCB.
Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Application Form along with the Online Deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters, Islamabad.
Candidates can also use print out of web page containing their test related infoemation as Roll No. Slip
Deposited Amount is non refundable/ non transferable.
Application Submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Last date of Submition of registration form is 14th December, 2015.
Application received on or After 15th December, 2015 will be rejected.
Sunday 10th January 2016.
National Testing Service- Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.