GAT General Special Test by National Testing Service (NTS) for Postgraduate Applicants.
It is notified for the information of all concerned that a minimum of 50% marks in General Graduate Admission Test GAT (General) conducted by National Testing Service (NTS) is an eligibility requirement for applying into M.Sc/ M.phill programs offered by University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore. The Admission process is expected to commence in November 2015. The University is planning schedule all M.sc/ M.phill classes in the evening. All aspiring candidates who do not have a Valid GAT (General) test result are advised to register for this test arranged by NTS for University of Engineering and technology, Lahore applicants on Sunday 29th November 2015. Candidate desirous of availing this facility are advised to visit NTS website www.nts.org.pk for registration and other information.
Read Also >>> PUNJAB YOUTH INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (PYIP) 2015-2016
How to Apply:
Download Application Form from here
- Attach your Two recent passport Size Photographs, Attested copy of CNIC and Orignal Bank Deposit Slip (NTS Copy)
- By Hand submission of Application Form is not allowed.
- Mobile Phones or any Electronic Gadgets are not allowed in Test Center Premises.
- Laste date for submission of application form is Thursday 12th November 2015.
- Application received on or after Friday 13th November 2015 will be rejected.
- Application should reach NTS office latest by last date of submission of Application Form.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of application through courier/ Pakistan Post etc
Sunday 29th November 2015.
Convener Admission Committee
Ph. #. 042-99029216, 99029452
SEND Application form to:
UET, Lahore (Project)
National Testing Service
1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2
12th November 2015
Read Also >>> SUMMER RESEARCH INTERNSHIPS FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
|Category||Test type||Verbal reasoning||Quantitative Reasoning||Analytical Reasoning||Total|
GAT A Paper Distribution:
|GAT A||Business and engineering students||35%||35%||30%||100%|
GAT B Paper Distribution:
|GAT B||Art, Humanities and Social sciences Students||50%||30%||20%||100%|
GAT C Paper Distribution:
|GAT C||Agricultural, Veterinary, Biological & RelatedSciences Students||45%||35%||20%||100%|
GAT D Paper Distribution:
|GAT D||Religious studies Students||50%||30%||20%||100%|
NOTE: This Category is specially designed for students coming from Madrassa backgroung (Shadat-UL-Aalmiya) or equivalent having equivalence from Higher Education Commisiion (HEC) and desire to seek admission in M.Phill/ MS/LLM disciplines.