University of Health Sciences (UHS), Lahore is an internationally recognized university in Pakistan. In Punjab, for taking admission to any medical or dental college, students are required to pass entry test (MCAT). The test is conducted by the University of Health Sciences, Lahore. If you want to get admission in MBBS/BDS, here is a complete detail about UHS entry test 2016 covering UHS entry test 2016 date, UHS entry test 2016 last date, the procedure to apply, UHS entry test 2016 syllabus and everything you want to know about.
UHS Entry Test 2016 Date
UHS entry test 2016 would be held in August 2016 at 9 A.M. The test would be conducted in 12 different cities of Punjab on the same day at the same time.
UHS Entry Test 2016 Last Date
The process of submission of application form for UHS entry test 2016 would start in the month of July 2016. UHS entry tests 2016 the last date is August 2016.
Only those students who have obtained at least 60% marks in F.Sc pre-medical or in any equivalent examination can apply for UHS entry test 2016. In the case of result awaiting students, students will have to submit a hope certificate. Students in the case of marks improved in F.Sc will also have to submit an attested affidavit to become eligible for the test.
How to Apply
To apply for UHS entry test, students will have to get an entry test kit containing an informative booklet, admission form and admit card in 500 rupees. Students can get entry test kit from the medical colleges listed below.
- University of Health Sciences, Lahore
- Gujranwala Medical College, Gujranwala
- Sahiwal Medical College, Sahiwal
- Sargodha Medical College, Sargodha
- Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad
- Nishtar Medical College, Multan
- Ghazi khan Medical College, DG Khan
- Khawaja Safdar Medical College, Sialkot
- Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur
- King Edward Medical College, Lahore
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College for Women, Lahore
- Shiekh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan
- Nawaz Sharif Medical College, Gujrat
- Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi
The students will have to submit the application form in the same college from where they bought entry test kit.
Following documents will be required for application submission.
- Matric/Equivalent examination attested certificate/copy of result card
- F.Sc Pre-Medical/Equivalent examination attested certificate/copy of result card
- Hope Certificate in the case of result awaiting students
- Affidavit in the case of Marks Improved in F.Sc
- Filled Admit Cards
- Attested copy of student’s Domicile
- 3 Color Photographs (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)
- Duly Filled receipts found in entry test Kit
- Attested copy of Passport in case of foreign candidates
UHS Entry Test 2016 Syllabus
How to prepare for UHS entry test? If you cover UHS entry test 2016 syllabus, you can pass the test with good marks and can get admission in MBBS/BDS. In UHS entry test, multiple choice questions would be asked from intermediate-level course covering Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
There will be 220 questions in the test in total. Division of questions will be as follows
|Sr No.||Subject||Number of Questions|
Apply for entry test before the last date and start preparing for the test. Get admit card from the same college where you submitted the application form. Do not forget to bring admit card with you on test center else you would not be allowed to sit in the test.