National university of Singapore is a world leading graduate school in integrative research and education, founded in 1905. NUS is ranked as one of Asia’s top university. NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering offer scholarships to talented students with an aptitude for innovative, high caliber PhD research. Scholarship includes monthly stipend of S$ 3,500 for Singapore Citizens and S$ 3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents and international students. Computer allowance, books allowance, conference allowance. It have different faculties and schools like Arts and Social Science, Business School, Computing, Dentistry, Design and Environment, Engineering, Law, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School Singapore, Science, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, NUS Graduate School for Integrative Science and Engineering, Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music.
- Student from any country.
- Graduate with cross- disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honors or equivalent qualification.
- GRE is compulsory for all except for applicants from NUS or NTU. Note Gate is not acceptable.
- TOEFL is compulsory (only applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction in not in English )
- Students are not eligible for the President’s Graduate Fellowship(PGU)
- Awards is renewable, subject to satisfactory academic performance of CAP>=3.8 at the end of every semester
How to Apply:
Apply online here All supporting documents, together with a printed copy of the application form are to be submitted by post to:
NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences & Engineering (NGS)
Centre For Life Sciences (CeLS)
28 Medical Drive, #05-01
For instructions and application procedures, please click here
For further queries about the NGS Scholarship, please contact Ms Anu at +65-6516 1480. Her email address is email@example.com
15th January 2016