Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Foundation is providing scholarships to international students for undergraduate, Masters and doctoral studies. Rotary Yoneyama Scholarships for International students is carried out as a special program to support them scheduled to enroll in Japanese universities.
The Rotary yoneyama Memorial Foundation offering scholarship to those students who aspire to study or want to conduct research in Japanese universities. The scholarships financed by rotarians throughout Japan. This foundation is largest private scholarship organization of Japan both in terms of program scale and number of scholarship awarded.
Applicants can apply in any university or college of Japan so they have to search and apply in any Japanese university on their own before applying for this scholarship. Students are requested to submit a copy of application for admission in university.
Only the applicants who will enroll in universities located in officially- listed areas are eligible. List is available on official Japanese website given below.
The condition of requirement for Japanese ability differs depending on area where applicant’s targeted universities are located. If your targeted school is not located in listed area. You can’t apply for this scholarship.
A supplemental of 400,000 yen is provided only in first year of scholarship, upon arrival in Japan.
For April enrollment: payment begins in April 2016.
For fall enrollment: payment begins in October 2016.
Scholarship eligibility requirements are as follow
- Applicant must have already chosen the university where he will apply for and university must be located in listed area
- Applicant must be in process of applying for admission
- Citizen of All countries except Japan
- Applicant must be able to submit letter of acceptance under the schedule
- For April enrollment: letter of acceptance must be submit by the end of January 2016.
- For fall enrollment: letter of acceptance must be submit by the end of June 2016.
Fields of study:
You can select any field.
Scholarship valued as follows
- Undergraduate -100,000 yen per month
- Master’s -140,000 yen per month
- Doctoral students- 140,000 yen per month
How to apply:
Visit application page on official website and read guideline thoroughly and carefully, then prepare the documents precisely
Don’t submit any document which is not required in guideline
DEADLINE (Last date to Apply):
Last date to Apply is 16 October 2015 1:00PM japan time for both April and October Enrolment.
Application documents must submit before last date.
For more information please visit the official Website
search key: scholarships in japan, Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Foundation scholarships,