The university of Otage in new Zealand is offering four international scholarships for master’s program. The scholarship include NZ$13,000 stipend per annum, International tuition fees waiver excluding student insurance and student fee.
- Obtaining their first Master’s qualification
- International students
- Undertaking a thesis-based Master’s
- Selection will be based on academic merit and applicant’s potential for search
- Commerce /School of Business
- Health Science
- Humanities and Science
- When applying for admission (if the degree is by thesis only, or if the thesis will begin straight away), in which case you will receive an alert in your eVision portal after applying for admission to your program inviting you to apply for a scholarship;
- Just before the thesis component is about to begin (usually at the start of the second year for a master’s degree by papers and thesis), in which case you will receive a notification in your eVision portal after enrolling in your thesis paper.
Application will closed on 1st October 2015
You must apply online. For further information you can visit