University of Sydney is offering postgraduate scholarships in Contaminant hydrology. Applicant should have a background in theoretical and applied hydrology, eco-hydrology, and solid Physics. Applicant must be willing to learn mathematical concepts needed to implement advanced computational tools.This scholarship is valued at $25,849 per annum and can be renewed for up to three years, with possible further extension of 6 months, subject to satisfactory progress. Scholarship does not cover any tuition fees payable by international candidates although exceptional international applicants will be considered for a fee Award.
- Applicant must have a background in theoretical and applied hydrology, eco-hydrology, and solid Physics.
- Applicant must be willing to learn mathematical concepts needed to implement advanced computational tools.
- Applicant must be interested in multidisciplinary approaches to environmental engineering, which may include chemistry, biology and computational science.
- Must have Master degree or equivalent in mathematics/ Environmental Engineering/ Agriculture Science/ Biology
- Can demonstrate potential for research excellence
- Have relevant past experience and training
- Both Australian and International students can apply for this scholarship.
- Contaminant Hydrology
How to apply:
Application should be emailed directly in one single PDF file with the subject title” Application for PhD scholarship – Contaminant Hydrology”. It must include a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, a copy of academic transcript and the names & contact detail of at least two referees. Application that do not satisfy this format will not be considered.
Deadline (Last date to Apply):
The application deadline is 26 September 2015.
For further information please visit
Search key:- postgraduate scholarships 2016, University of Sydney scholarship 2016, Australia scholarship 2016, scholarship list 2016 for Pakistan, Sydney scholarship requirement.