Telenor Pakistan is an international provider of high quality tele, data, and media communication services to over 186 million subscribers in 13 markets across Europe and Asia. Telenor Group is the largest mobile operators in the world and a workforce of about 33,000.
Telenor Pakistan is the country’s largest European foreign direct investor, and a leading mobile communications services provider with its corporate headquarters in Islamabad, and regional offices in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad and Peshawar.
Telenor Pakistan has a desire to shape futures of individuals. It is responsible for talent management, leadership development of individuals, CSR activities and continuous innovation.
Come join us in empowering societies!
Effective inventory management of sims, scratch cards, system development, reporting, analysis and delivering on assigned projects within timelines. Carrying out stakeholder management external and internal stakeholders.
Your typical day at work:
– Ensuring timely order processing of all SKUs on a daily basis and distribution is done as per KPI
– Swiftly investigating & resolving distribution complaints and ensuring to keep complaint ratio to minimal level
– Performing local pairing activities as per UD demand and monitoring sim packaging activities of 3PL
– Making inventory available in system of all SKUs for issuance in market
– Planning & controlling inventory level thresholds for sim cards & scratch cards
– Proactive planning and liaison with IN team for raw data generation for Scratch Cards production
– Monitoring aging of all SKUs in the warehouse and coordinating with UD for prioritized issuance
– Reconciliation of received, issued and available sim cards & scratch cards and identifying/resolving inventory issues in warehouse management system (WMS) & Tracker
– Handling system related issues, liaison with BSS Operations for resolution as per SLA
– End to end testing of new SKUs addition in the system
– Identifying, proposing & taking lead in developing new reporting tools and functionalities in Tracker system for optimized operations
– Periodic meetings with S&D regional team and relevant stakeholders
Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s in Business Administration
- Experience in Inventory Management & Supply chain, preferably in the Telecom Industry.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of business processes
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Excellent control and knowledge of MS Applications.
- Good Knowledge of Supply Chain and Supply chain Management
14th October 2015