Telenor Pakistan is an international provider of high quality tele, data, and media communication services to over 186 million subscribers in 13 markets across Europe and Asia. Telenor Group is the largest mobile operators in the world and a workforce of about 33,000.
Telenor Pakistan is the country’s largest European foreign direct investor, and a leading mobile communications services provider with its corporate headquarters in Islamabad, and regional offices in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad and Peshawar.
Read Also >>> JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR ENGINEERS
Telenor Pakistan has a desire to shape futures of individuals. It is responsible for talent management, leadership development of individuals, CSR activities and continuous innovation.
Come join us in empowering societies!
Telenor Pakistan is providing you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in own field of interest. As top employer of the Country, we enable you to realize your dream in an environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
Front end & Integration department is directly responsible for architecture, development, maintenance and governance of Middleware and front end applications. The candidate will be a technical expert in area of IS/IT Development. The candidate must develop applications in close cooperation with the business customers, Development/ test/ Operations team, 3rd party providers and business partners, in accordance with relevant processes to ensure that applications/ services are fully managed end to end. The candidate will be responsible for materializing the high demand of the business in accordance with the Enterprise architecture and governance framework.
– Deliver in line with Business Expectations
– Clearly lays down the technical architecture of solution.
– Develops applications/services.
– Ability to deliver in a fact paced and challenging environment focused on customer satisfaction and centricity.
– Ability to work under pressure
– Ability to Integrate, Analyze, Conceptualize, Visualize, Formalize, Communicate and assist in gathering business requirements and translates them into high per formant solution artifacts.
Your typical day at work:
The candidate will be responsible for Requirement Gathering and Development to secure efficient deliveries in line with the business requirements. As a Senior Developer, the candidate will be a visionary person with sound technical and business communication skills who is highly supportive towards IS/IT development. He is able to see the big picture of the business needs and requirements and be able to generalize, abstract, and simplify software engineering patterns and similarities. This includes
– Act as technical expert in Java, J2EE and middleware platform supporting application development.
– Ability to drive business requirements and must be comfortable to take an active role in requirement sessions with groups customer stakeholders including C-level / director level / users
– Ability to develop applications by collaborating with business and translating business requirements into high performing service-oriented integration solutions.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact with all technical and non-technical members of the organization
– Ensure optimal delivery of services according to defined processes and contracts (change/incident/problem/vendor/service level)
– Excellent communication and relationship skills
– Ability to contribute to multiple projects / demands simultaneously
– Ability to thrive in a high-productive, customer-oriented environment
– Technical Task co-ordination with resources
Read Also >>> INTERNSHIP PROGRAM AT OIL & GAS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
Education and Skills:
- Should be Bachelor’s/ Master degree with specialization in Software Development
- Certification in J2EE stack will be a plus
- Experience in J2EE concepts like JMS, EJB, JDBC, Design Patterns, Web services, Spring, JPA/ Hibernate, Restful service and building integration projects using any integration tool.
- Security plan design and implementation in java/J2EE i.e. SSO, JAAs etc.
- Experience in Data Modeling techniques.
- Hands on experience of UML (sequence diagrams, class diagrams, state transition diagrams, activity diagrams, etc.)
- Sound Knowledge and experience of SOA Governance & Best Practices for SOAP/ REST Web Service development.
- Proven Experience in integration/Application development on different platforms.
- Proven experience in managing projects, and development of SOA-solutions.
- Technically sound with understanding of Billing/CRM systems and tools.
- Familiarity with multinational organization’s working style and culture.
- Experience with 3rd party service provider management and sourcing contracts
- Ability to analyze, diagnose, design, plan, execute and evaluate work to time, cost and quality targets, exhibiting thorough familiarity with available methods, procedures, tools, equipment and standards associated with own area of specialization and making correct choice from alternatives
30th October 2015
search keys: jobs for IT specialist, jobs for software engineers, jobs for fresh graduates, jobs in Pakistan, jobs in telenor Pakistan, jobs for IT specialist in Pakistan, jobs for software engineers in Pakistan, jobs for fresh graduates in Pakistan