Telenor Pakistan is an international provider of high quality tele, data, and media communication services to over 186 million subscribers in 13 markets across Europe and Asia. Telenor Group is the largest mobile operators in the world and a workforce of about 33,000.
Telenor Pakistan is the country’s largest European foreign direct investor, and a leading mobile communications services provider with its corporate headquarters in Islamabad, and regional offices in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad and Peshawar.
Telenor Pakistan has a desire to shape futures of individuals. It is responsible for talent management, leadership development of individuals, CSR activities and continuous innovation.
Come join us in empowering societies!
Telenor Pakistan is providing you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in own field of interest. As top employer of the Country, we enable you to realize your dream in an environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As a GIS Specialist, you will gain a diversified experience with relevance to Oracle- ERP (Oracle Financials and Supply chain). You will interact with our customer across Telenor group in resolving day to day operational issues related to Oracle Financials and supply chain. It will broaden your business knowledge through exposure of Global Shared Services supporting Telenor Business Units across different countries.
– Deliveries on operational KPI’s.
– Identify and capture areas of improvement and take proactive measures for improvement
– Own customer dialogue with respect to operational issues
– Own operational meeting arenas with customers (repetition)
– Adapt/adjust the processes according to changes in needs /requirements (Compliance) security/regulatory
Your typical day at work:
– Assist Service Delivery Manager to deliver on Customer SLA.
– Monitor progress in light of SLAs with business users.
– Follow-up with business users for operational issues.
– Monitoring of end-to-end SLA’s with the Customer & vendors.
– Own the operational meeting arenas towards the Customer (Service Delivery Meetings).
– Gauge feedback from customers regarding the Quality of Service through Surveys and meeting places.
– Collect and follow up on issues reported by Customers using the meeting arenas.
– Collect and compile different KPI reports like Incident, Availability and Performance and present to customers.
– Keep updated on and present the planned activities for the platform.
– Discuss roles and escalation model with the customer.
– Participate in vendor meetings with escalations from customer.
– Responsible for efficiency measures within operation.
Education and Skills:
- ACCA, CA (inter), MBA Finance
- Knowledge of Oracle application architecture and functional expertise in Financial Modules(GL, AP, AR, FA, CE) and supply chain.
- Deep and broad functional knowledge with sound understanding of business processes
- Should have solid background for running ERP Operations and support.
- Familiarity with multinational organizations working style and culture.
- Service mindedness with “here to help” attitude
- Good English communication skills
- Well organized and ability to manage multiple activities while remaining focused on deliverables within defined timelines
- Collaborative and coordination skills
- Should have good follow up skills
15th October 2015