Telenor Pakistan is an international provider of high quality tele, data, and media communication services to over 186 million subscribers in 13 markets across Europe and Asia. Telenor Group is the largest mobile operators in the world and a workforce of about 33,000.
Telenor Pakistan is the country’s largest European foreign direct investor, and a leading mobile communications services provider with its corporate headquarters in Islamabad, and regional offices in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad and Peshawar.
Telenor Pakistan has a desire to shape futures of individuals. It is responsible for talent management, leadership development of individuals, CSR activities and continuous innovation.
Come join us in empowering societies!
Telenor Pakistan is providing you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in own field of interest. As top employer of the Country, we enable you to realize your dream in an environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
This person will be responsible for sales and distribution planning activities including preparation of periodic forecasts and long term business plans, driving regional activities, evaluation/post evaluation of campaigns and business insight at city level to build better distribution understanding of business
Planning and coordinating products, and interdepartmental product management. Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities. Develop plans to maximize efficiency in the channel and grow business volume. The position will work as an effective team member to provide planning/direction, insights at regional/belt level for Sales and distribution function.
Education and Skills:
- Sales and distribution planning/ Product management at channel
- Campaign management/ stakeholder management
- Planning/ insights on business analysis
- Manage the team/ stakeholder effectively to deliver results.
- Good communication skills(both verbal & written)
- The one who is passionate about understanding customer (internal & external), knowing their needs and expectations and working towards exceeding them.
- A dynamic person with ability and passion to complete tasks in a short period of time, particularly when there are timely limitations and challenging resource.
- That one who will able to work independently with minimum supervision, and move forward ways on how to do things effectively and efficiently.
- Good team leader and excellent at building relationships with co-workers and external vendors Organized and can manage several projects and activities at a time.
- Person who is willing to take initiative, to listen, to learn and able to respond positively to challenges and criticism
- Person who is strong at developing and managing products and deliverables as expected in any market organization
- Person who is structured and a good presenter
12th October 2015