The Wazirabad Institute of cardiology (WIC) has authorized NTS to conduct entry test for the recruitment against vacant post on contract basis for one year (extendable on santisfactory performance). The NTS invites applicantions from suitable candidates for entry test in the following categories:
|S#||Name of posts||Qualification/Experience||No. of posts||Age of recruitment|
|1||X-Ray Technician (Junior Technician) (BS-09)||1)F.sc (Second Division) from a recognized Board having diploma in the relevant allied health Sciences discipline from a recognized Board.
If none is available then candidates having qualification of Matric (second division) with science from a recognized board along with two years diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
Technical training in relevant discipline for three month designed by UHS at District Health Centre (DHDC) followed by training examination be conducted by the Punjab Medical Faculty.
|2||Laundry Manager (BS-09)||1)Intermediate from a recognized Board and
2)Diploma/ Certification of competency in third class Boiler Engineer from Directorates of Industries and Mineral Development (Boiler Inspection wing) Govt of the Punjab Lahore with three years’ experience in the relevant field
* Higher Technical Qualification holder will be preferred*
- Candidate must be domiciled in any district of the Punjab, Attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, two latest passport size photographs, residence/ domicile and national ID card must be attached with application.
- 15% quota reserved for women, 5% quota for Minorities,3% quota for disable persons.
- The Employees of government/ semi government/ autonomous bodies should apply through their respective department.
- Recruitment will be made according to the prevalent policy of government of Punjab.
- Interview will be held at Wazirabad Institute of Cardiology, Wazirabad.
- The Candidates are advised to bring their original certificates/ documents at the time of interview on the date which will be intimated later on.
- The relaxation of five years in upper age limit will be given according to policy of the Government.
- No TA/DA will be given for interview
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased without any intimation.
How to Apply:
- Download application form from here. https://onedrive.live.com/download?resid=EE2C703E58ADDDBC!197&authkey=!AAHf72g2cpdYCoU&ithint=file%2cpdf
- Online deposits slips are available on National testing Service’s website: nts.org.pk
- The Application must be received at the given address not later than 23th November, 2015.
- Candidates can also use print out of web page containing their information as Roll No. Slip.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through posts or by any other courier services.
- Please submit your test fee Rs. 600/ through prescribed deposits slips on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposits slip (orignal)
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
- Deposite amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Application submitted by hand will not entertained.
- Change of test Center, category is not allowed, original CNIC and Roll No slip is mandatory for Test Entry.
23th November 2015
Will be announced soon.
National Testing Service- Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, street No. 46, Sector I-8/2 Islamabad