Telenor Pakistan is an international provider of high quality tele, data, and media communication services to over 186 million subscribers in 13 markets across Europe and Asia. Telenor Group is the largest mobile operators in the world and a workforce of about 33,000.
Telenor Pakistan is the country’s largest European foreign direct investor, and a leading mobile communications services provider with its corporate headquarters in Islamabad, and regional offices in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad and Peshawar.
Telenor Pakistan has a desire to shape futures of individuals. It is responsible for talent management, leadership development of individuals, CSR activities and continuous innovation.
Come join us in empowering societies!
Telenor Pakistan providing you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. Being rated as the top employer of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in an environment of diversity, inclusiveness and openness to new mindsets.
This positon enables you to work closely with the Sales and Distribution management to chalk out innovate and cost effective training interventions for the S&D team.
- Ensure the effective Planning & implementation of Sales & Distribution training strategy for the Regional Sales Teams, and sales channel.
Future Career Path:
You could move to either of these roles.
- Regional Sales Operations Roles.
- Other Sales Planning Roles.
- Learning & Development Roles in Human Capital Division.
Typical Day at Work:
- To determine the functional and behavioral training/learning needs of S&D staff after careful consideration and in consultation with the S&D management.
- Chalk out a detailed training plan and calendar quarterly basis specially designed to meet the training needs of sales staff.
- Coordinate with HR, Training Institutes and regional sales training resources for finalization and implementation of training programs, including content development.
- S&D training budget planning, tracking and recording (as/if and when required)
- Ensure Engagement process, i.e. Bookings, Banquets, Advances, Communication Role out/Outlook, PR/PO, Vendor Registration/Payments/verifications, TAF’s, and Training Material etc.
- S&D training data recording (based on attendance sheet/group photographs), timely update and reporting S&D Management.
- Post Training Feedbacks and Testimonials for S&D management and communication around the same.
- Maintaining S&D data pool of vendors/internal resource persons on specific; soft/functional interventions.
- On the basis of post training feedbacks, line manager and management feedback, overall business goals & objectives; logical Return on Investment – Compile ROI modeling and analytical presentation.
- Quarterly presentations related to all of the L&D interventions and developments for the past achievements in training exercises.
- To minimize reliance on the external vendors/cost saving; designing of ‘Marketable’ soft/management skill Content Development – MCD (annually) for the S&D team, Telenor or even for the Group Level.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelors in Business or relevant. Preferred: MBA or Masters with a majors in Marketing/Business or relevant.
- Good to have Certifications like CHRP, CIPD, Certified Trainer or similar.
- Experience in the same or relevant position in a reputed company. Training / Learning & Development / Human Resource Development experience will be an advantage.
- Innovative, proactive and customer focused.
- Work well in a pressure situation.
- Self-driven and flexible.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing) in (English/Urdu/Regional Languages – if required).
- Influencing, Convincing and Negotiation Skills.
for further information pleasr visit here or www.telenor.com.pk/careers