Chulabhorn Graduate Institute, established in 2005, is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute under the initiative of professor DR. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol. The aim of this scholarship is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in leading educational and research institutions to train students in the program to be effective thinkers and leaders in their fields of expertise, to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development. The scholarship offers post-Graduate Diploma and Master’s degree in Biological sciences, Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology and Chemical Biology.HEC is only facilitating this scholarship therefore, HEC has no financial Liability in this regard.
Applicant must hold the bachelor Degree with Cumulative GPA of 3.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biological Science, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
- Medical Science: Medicine, Medical Technology, Nursing
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
Have 1 year work experience in related field. Applicant with Laboratory experiences will receive favorable consideration
Applicant must have passed English language test either TOEFL or IELTS
Applicant must provide letter of purpose explaining their interests in study.
- Applied Biological Sciences
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Biology
Scholarship will include tuition fees, academic fees, round trip Airfare, accommodation allowance, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others
This scholarship will be awarded for 2 years, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
- One (01) copy of HEC Application Form dully filled in with the help of computer and signed by employer with NOC (Download from here)
- Four (04) copies of Application Form dully filled in with the help of computer and signed (Download from here)
- One (01) copy of Performa for Foreign Training dully filled in and signed (Download from here)
- Surety Bonds one (01) copy (each) (Download from here)
- Undertaking one (01) copy (each) (Download from here)
- Passport Copy one (01) copy (each)
- Medical History Certificate (with Reports)(Download from here)
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Six (06) Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Four (04)Copies of CNIC
How to Apply:
Do not attach HEC Application form with four sets of other documents. HEC application must be sent separately along with online payment receipt of RS 500. You can submit fee in all branches of Habib Banl Ltd. A separate HEC HBL bank Account NO. 17427900133401 is being maintain for this purpose.
Applicant should send Spiral bounded four Complete Sets of Application Form (Separately each set with all required supporting documents).HEC Form separately signed by employer with departmental NOC as mentioned in HEC form to received at HEC address given Below Before deadline
18 October 2015
Engr. Waheed Ahmed Mangi
Higher Education Commission
NOTE: incomplete application will not be entertained.