Are you look for Hajj Information, Application Form 2017? Then you are in right place. Here you will find all the information about hajj 2017. Govt of Pakistan has announced the hajj policy 2017. According to that policy Government of Saudi Arabia agrees to increase the Pakistani Quota by 20%. And this time total 160000 persons will perform this Islamic pilgrim.
Hajj Information, Application Form 2017
Hajj is one of the compulsory Islamic pilgrim. If a person has the power to perform the hajj then its his utmost duty to perform hajj. Every years hundred thousands of Muslims around the world perform this duty. Govt of Saudi Arabia arrange everything for hujjaj karam.
Hajj Policy 2017
Minister of Religious Affair has prepare the hajj policy 2017. Now this summary will be sent to Prime Minister for Approval. In high level meeting of religious affair it was discussed that hajj fairs for 2017 will increased. This year the hajj expense will be 270000, last year this expense was 260000. Increase in hajj package is due to accommodation in Saudi Arabia. Due to which Pakistan Govt has to increase the fairs.
Hajj Application Form Submission Last Date
Minister of Religious affairs still did not declare the last data for submission of hajj application form. But in his press conference Ministry of Religious Affairs announced that application will be available in first week of the April. So expected last date will be 15th April 2017 to 18th April 2017.
Important Notice for Applicants
- This is important notice for all the applicants who are willing for perform hajj. Their passport must be valid until 31st March 2018. If anyone has validity of his/her passport less than that date can not fly.
- Then women under age 45 must have to declare Mehram in their form while submission. Mehram list can be seen here Mehram Relations.
Authorized Bank for Hajj Application form 2017
This year Ministry of Religious Affairs have added number of new banks to facilitate the people. You can get the forms and also submit the forms in any bank mention below.
- Habib Bank Limited
- United Bank Limited
- Allied Bank Limited
- Muslim Commercial Bank
- Bank of Punjab
- Meezan Bank
- Bank Al-Falah
- National Bank of Pakistan
The applicants are requested to submit their forms as soon as possible to avoid any difficulty.
Hajj Fees 2017
- Fees for complete package in Sindh: 261,941.
- Fee for complete package in Balochistan: 261,941
- Fees for complete package in Punjab: 270,941
- Fee for complete package in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: 270,941
- Fees for complete package in Azad Jammu Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan: 270,941
Required Documents for Application Submission
- National Identity Card
- Computerized Passport, valid until 31st March 2018.
- 12 Photographs of 4×3 cm size in light blue background.
- Women applicants under 45-Years of age will have to mention their Mahram’s name and their relation with him in the application form.
Important Islamic Events and Dates for Hajj 2017
|Lailat al Miraj||24 April 2017||27 Rajab|
|Lailat al Bara’ah||12 May 2017||15 Sha’ban|
|Ramadan||27 May 2017||1st Ramadan|
|Ghazwa-E-Badr||12 June 2017||17 Ramadan|
|27th Laylat al Kadr||21 June 2017||26 Ramadan|
|Eid-al-Fitr||25 June 2017||1st Shuwwal|
|Wuquf Arafat||31 August 2017||09 Dhulhijja|
|Eid-al-Adha||01 September 2017||10 Dhulhijja|
|Hijra – Islamic New Year||21 September 2017||1st Muharram|
|Ashura Day||30 September 2017||10 Muharram|
|Milad-un-Nabi||01 December 2017||12 Rabi ul AwaI|