The federal public Service Commission will held CSS Competitive Examination-2016 with effect from Thursday 18th February, 2016 for recruitment to posts in BS-17 in following Occupational Groups/Services under the Federal Government:
- Commerce & Trade Group
- Inland Revenue Service
- Pakistan Administrative Service
- Police Service of Pakistan
- Foreign Service of Pakistan
- Military Lands & Cantonments Group
- Pakistan Audit and Accounts Service
- Postal Group
- Information Group
- Office Management group
- Pakistan Customs Service
- Railways(Commercial & Transportation) Group
The number of vacancies to be filled on the basis of CSS Competitive Examination-2016 will be announced later
The examination is likely to be held at following centers depending upon the number of Candidates:
- G. Khan
- I. Khan
Both male and female including disabled persons having at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree between the ages of 21 to 28 years as on 31-12-2015 are eligible. The upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories mentioned in Rule 3 of CSS CE Rules-2016, subject to fulfillment of documentary requirements.
QUOTA FOR WOMEN AND MINORITIES:
Federal Government has reserved 10% of the vacancies for Women and 5% for the Minorities within the share of Provinces/Regions. Both are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
All aspirants may apply online for CSS examination during the period 1st October to 31st October 2015, followed by submission of hard copy of online form along with attested copies of all documents and original Treasury Receipt of RS. 2200/- so as to reach the FPSC Headquarters, Islamabad within 10 days of the closing date i.e. on or before 10th November, 2015, as per procedure stipulated in Rules-7 of CSS CE Rules-2016.
Online Application form, Challan Form, Rules & Syllabus for CSS Competitive Examination-2016 are available on FPSC Website
Closing date for submission of online application is 31th October, 2015.
Candidates are advised to:
- Attach all attested copies of required documents, photographs & original treasury receipt of Rs. 2200/- with the hardcopy of online application form and must be dispatched to Secretary FPSC so as to reach to FPSC Headquarters, Islamabad within 10 days of the closing date.
- Deposit before the closing date, Rs. 2200/- as examination fee in the nearest Govt. Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under the account head “C02101-Organs of State Exam fee(FPSC Receipt)”
- Carefully fill the online form. The hard copy of online application form must have the same entries as in online form. No subsequent alteration in the entries of online form shall be accepted.
- Choose the optional subjects correctly in accordance with Appendix-1 of the Rules for CSS CE-2016.
- Be careful that optional subjects & examination center once selected shall not be changed. No request in this regard shall be entertained.
- Correctly enter CNIC No. & date of birth in online form and in its hardcopy. Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidate.
- Strictly comply with the rules of CSS CE- 2016 else their candidature shall lead to rejection.
- Contact at the following number for further information or queries:
051-9223282, 051-9210296, 051-9219845, 051-9213613
Search keys: CSS Examination 2016, federal public service public comission